Up Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered a full set of mud flaps for my High up £110 fitted..going to fit them on a saturday morning while i wait

·
Registered
114 Posts
I ordered them with the car that I expect in December. Please let me know what they look like I would like to see a pic :)

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I ordered them on mine that I collect tonight Ill get some pics and post on this thread

·
Registered
114 Posts
Thanks, that would be awesome. My dealer told me the front mudflaps were called "mudflaps" but the rear flaps are called "stone impact protectors" (translated from Dutch). I wonder why they have different names for these two things.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Sorry the piks arn't much cop but I'll try and get some better ones tomro in daylight and hopefully put of rain

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
They look like they just screw on, I'll see if I got pic of the screw bitEdited by: Itzben

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
New Girl said:
Gary, were the mudflaps easy to fit? I'm thinking of getting some too.
Yeah I found them easy to fit.
Easier if you take the wheels off.
Full fitting instruction were included.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Just got to work and parked up in the daylight, tried to get a good pic of both mud flaps together (side view) but because they are black they just blend in with the wheel so can't get a gooden, all I'll say is they don't look out of place and I think are worth the purchase as I don't have any road crap up the side of the car

1 - 15 of 15 Posts