Up Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading through the price list and notched that the sensor pack comes with 'multifunction computer'. Does this computer display info on the dash or through maps and more? Just curious really. Anybody know?

·
Registered
705 Posts
It'll be through the Maps and More. With the Sensor Pack, the reversing sensors will output their signals to the M&M to give an idea of how close an object is behind the car. I'd prefer to listen to the beeps and keep my eyes on where I'm going than staring at the M&M until there is a crunch from behind!

All the other details will be in the Maps and More manual - be warned, it's huge at 148 pages!

http://www.navigon.com/portal/common/Download/Manual/PNA/MapsMore/maps_x_more_UK.pdf

Nick

·
Premium Member
3,142 Posts
The multifunction computer is in addittion to M&M...it displays in the instrument binnicle and gives you mpg/av speed etc even if the M&M is not fitted.

·
Registered
142 Posts
The Demo car in Leeds had the sensor pack which displayed mpg ect on a small screen in the center of the instruments (like most of the VW range). It just means that if you dont have the M&M conected you can still see mpg journey time ect, but you get more info on the M&M, hope this helps

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Privatedoc said:
The multifunction computer is in addittion to M&M...it displays in the instrument binnicle and gives you mpg/av speed etc even if the M&M is not fitted.
Thought so. Too late to add to my car now though. I didn't want the maps and more but might have opted for this if I'd realised. I think my salesman may not have known that much about the car when I ordered because he could probably have sold me this for the cruise control and the display.Edited by: yapmaul

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.