Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the subject says my up is on it's way and I'm very excited, this is my first car as well as my first post on here so hello guys! ˜Š My car has gone through it's build week (24) and has now left the factory and should be with me early July! Got myself a metallic night blue High Up BMT with sports pack and sensor pack, triangle wheels and black roof lining oh yes! DAB too, so stoked. At cost price too, the perks of working for VW ˜‰ Can't wait to get it and show you all, please, feel free to chat ˜�

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Nice. Very very nice. Welcome to the club. Hope you get much enjoyment from your new car.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you ˜� I most definitely will! By what people say on here it seems the novelty doesn't wear off easy on the little up

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Welcome aboard mate...the forum is an absolute mine of advice, info etc ...make yourself at home!

ps....nice spec!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks man, everyone on here is so lovely ˜� if anybody ever needs some technical info on an up I can stick the chassis numbers in at work and get whatever anybody needs, anything to help ‘�

·
Registered
957 Posts
Welcome BeardFace to one of the friendliest forums, I'm sure you will enjoy the UP.
I bought a HighUP as well and very pleased with it
Let us all know what you think of the little car
Edited by: Derkie54

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will do ˜Š and thanks for the welcome! I didn't expect anybody to speak to me but I was way wrong ˜‚ I'll definitely let you lot know how I like, I work with them everyday and still love them so god knows what I'll be like when it's actually mine, I expect it'll be positively different ˜‰

1 - 9 of 9 Posts