Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Contratulations with your new white devil ;).
I have ordered the white 5 door Move Up too, but still waiting for delivery (expected delivery date Oct. 5th).

·
Registered
94 Posts
Normally I don't like 5 doors on small hatchback cars like the Up. They always look like a compromise but I must say that they suit the Up. Prefer the 3 door still but then the car is mainly going to be used by me and me alone so quick access to the rear seats is not a priority.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Nice photo's... Especially like the white

·
Registered
421 Posts
Looks like a Mii but with the up! face.
Nice but like the 3 door better

·
Registered
235 Posts
Great to see a 5 door on the forum at last - I was beginning to feel a bit outnumbered.
The proportions work well with 5 doors, and from what I've read the rear side windows let in a bit more light, making the back seat feel a little more airy.
I think it looks great - a bit like a 3 door's slightly more grown up brother/sister!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Upmeister said:
Great to see a 5 door on the forum at last - I was beginning to feel a bit outnumbered.
The proportions work well with 5 doors, and from what I've read the rear side windows let in a bit more light, making the back seat feel a little more airy.
I think it looks great - a bit like a 3 door's slightly more grown up brother/sister!
One of my wife´s first comments was : "the rear windows really gives good visability when maneuvering through traffic"
And I have to agree - the visability really is very good on the 5 door (not that it isn´t on the 3 door,I just think it lets in more light and gives slightly better visability in general.)

·
Registered
421 Posts
Peter møller said:
ZumbaQueen said:
Hmmm......

I disagree!
it wouldn't be a interesting world if we were the same but I definitely think the 5 doors styling is like the mii

·
Registered
421 Posts
How are you liking the sunroof, amazing isn't it - glad I paid the extra!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Very nice indeed :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ZumbaQueen said:
How are you liking the sunroof, amazing isn't it - glad I paid the extra!
This I can agree on :) Really is very well happy we spent the extra money! Not only am I loving it, the kids are crazy about the roof as well......

·
Registered
198 Posts
Peter

Any chance of pictures of the door open and the view inside from front and back.

Would let me see the difference with respect of 3 door

thanks

Kevin

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ZumbaQueen said:
Peter møller said:
ZumbaQueen said:
Hmmm......

I disagree!
it wouldn't be a interesting world if we were the same but I definitely think the 5 doors styling is like the mii

In that perspective, I would state that the 3 door Up! looks like a 3 door Mii, only with Up! face

Edited by: Peter møller

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Sorry, have to interject. The Citigo and Mii 3 door look the same, but the Up has an angle at the bottom of the back window. agree that all 3 of the 5 door versions look similar.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts