Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have just had email my black baby move up.alloys,soundpack and sunroof is here and ready for pick up next Tuesday :))))))))))))))) but I can't bear the wait :(( but so exited....to many mixed emotions !!!!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Well, I am sure you won't mind me telling you how nice it was driving mine today. It really is a fun little car, and cute to look at. Actually I'd better not, as it might seem like I am teasing you. And that would be naughty.

I am sure the days will fly by, and you can enjoy your MoveUp.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't mind at all you teasing!!! I am so pleased you are happy with yours and as said can't wait to get mine. Counting down the hours now,am working tomorrow and all week but for some reason booked leave for next week ?? new it was coming.
Hope you are really enyjoing yours

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Mumski1 said:
Hope you are really enyjoing yours
Thanks. Definitely. It is a bit boring on the motorway, that's the nature of motorways. but get it on more interesting road, and it really nips along. And I took it up to 100 mph a few days ago, out of curiosity, and I was astonished how quiet and stable it was. I normally drive at no more than 60mph, and obviously when I did 100 mph it was on a straight road, no hazards, dry road surface, perfect visibility, no other cars, and only a short burst. The last fill gave 61.5 mpg.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Mumski1 said:
Have just had email my black baby move up.alloys,soundpack and sunroof is here and ready for pick up next Tuesday :))))))))))))))) but I can't bear the wait :(( but so exited....to many mixed emotions !!!!

<div style="text-align: center;">Congrats Mumski1

<div style="text-align: center;">

<div style="text-align: center;">You will adore it.

I've done around 720 miles in my baby 'Take up!' and loved every mile. It's loosening up now and is a very eager, and willing little car. Pulling away from lights and standing starts today I could swear the engine sounded EXACTLY like 1/2 a Ferrari
. It has that low exhaust grunge and purr and,admittedlywith a little imagination, sounds like a far more meaty power lump altogether.

It is really in it's element on country roads.. fab around town and surprisingly long legged on motorways.

I still wear a big smile every time I turn the key !!

Dave

·
Registered
213 Posts
Awww Mumski , finally one of us week 17ers has their baby , in soooooo happy for you , especially as yours is black too. Have fun and enjoy
Edited by: Kat2110

·
Registered
208 Posts
Congratulations, not long to wait now and it's certainly worth the wait, we LOVE ours, Move up! With alloys too, the alloys are much nicer than in the brochure

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
woo woo!! very excited for you!!

·
Registered
956 Posts
So pleased for you Mumski, the wait must be killing you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts