Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just incase any of you haven't seen my black beauty collected today:

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Already cleaned it once and can't wait to take it for a long drive...its sat on my drive all sparkly

·
Registered
553 Posts
Nice one Mark!

I really think VW have it wrong with the white centre caps though! Black would just set that wheel on fire!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good job I have them on order free of charge from VW!! I do agree...I can live with the white but know it will look far better after the change, I do love it though!!

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
MarkyMark said:
Good job I have them on order free of charge from VW!! I do agree...I can live with the white but know it will look far better after the change, I do love it though!!

Have you got a part number for the centres?

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well i used the one online and the parts department couldn't find it so did something else to locate it and now the dealer is sorting it for me! Sorry i am not much use!!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Lookin good!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All i want to do is take pics of it!!! Still finding it hard to believe it is A)HERE and B) MINE!!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
very very nice enjoy !!!!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the lovely comments guys and hold on, I can assure you the wait is worth it.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Wow, it looks brilliant and those photos are amazing! I cannot wait to pick mine up this morning and take some pictures now. Hope you love it!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks Freya and enjoy yours...exciting times

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
I know I've already said it, but it does look AMAZING!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts