Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Looking good. Hope you have a lot of pleasure driving your new Up!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Beevee said:
Looking good. Hope you have a lot of pleasure driving your new Up!

Thanks, i have to say it puts a smile on my face every time i get in it,and is a pleasure to drive,i had forgotten the fun three cylinders were.and saving fuel while having fun can't be bad.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hope you enjoy .like your alloys .definitely going to save money .,petrol ,,insurance,, road tax .what els could you ask for . And most of all it's a lovely car ..

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Alloys look fabulous.....enjoy your new baby!

·
Registered
540 Posts
The sunset orange just looks so good.

One thing I've just been thinking about is the similarity between the colour and a sunburst fender stratocaster, which is funny also because of the fender sound system installed.

Maybe I'm just slow and everyone else has thought of this already.

Even found one with a black faceplate to match the wing mirrors.

Edited by: Fidel_Castronaut

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
I 'used' to own a hot-rodded Precision bass by Fender in orange see-through and it was an exact match for that car colour....your picture has 2 too many strings for me Fidel!

·
Registered
540 Posts
I used to have a Mexican strat that had a mother of pearl faceplate and deep purple body. I loved that thing, but sold it many years ago when I realised I hadn't played the guitar in just over a year.

TBH if I had to chose what to play, it'd be base. Love playing a sweet blues rhythm on bass.

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
we all have a 'never should have sold it' item

mine was a WAL Custom pro-bass II ...fretless and fabulous!....just wasn't playing enough back then, sold it to a dealer in california, he paid the £110 datapost carriage

1 - 11 of 11 Posts