Up Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had it about a year now but only just got to drive it, just 1200 miles on it
. Tornado red High up! Full VW bodykit, spoiler, 16" Upsilon alloys, etc, how do you like it?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
It's lovely!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Did you just pass your test or something?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll put some up this weekend for you, and thanks, I love it, and no I have my test in 2 weeks, cove just had this for about a year now, as it was in the showroom like that as an ex demo, with 50 miles on, so just got it there and then

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi, My car has the same body kit and wheels and was also an ex-demo car, it only had 80 miles on it when I bought it. I also like the stripes. Mine is only a take up! thou.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
A- up -W said:
Hi, My car has the same body kit and wheels and was also an ex-demo car, it only had 80 miles on it when I bought it. I also like the stripes. Mine is only a take up! thou.
You have got yourself a great little car regardless of the trim level. I hope you have many years of fun with it.

·
Registered
438 Posts
That's a heck of a first car! Enjoy.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Beevee said:
A- up -W said:
You have got yourself a great little car regardless of the trim level. I hope you have many years of fun with it.
That's the idea!

·
Registered
115 Posts
It looks great.. that combo works...have fun driving it...
Be safe..

Ive only got another 6 weeks or so and mine should be ready to collect... I keep seeing load of UP!s everywhere and making me impatient LOL...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts