Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked her up today from Richard at Wayside VW Aylesbury ... and loving the car already

Would recommend visiting the salesman 'Richard' and Wayside VW Aylesbury if you are in the region. AA++ Excellent service and professionalism throughout the sale.

Dave

·
Registered
54 Posts
Looks good! Did you pay extra for the Rev counter, because on the website/brochure it says they do not come with the take up!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi DaveyG

No. The rev counter came included in the car. I mentioned it to the saleman and he thinks that they come as standard on all the up! range.

I am impressed at the controls as they are all ergonomically as you'd expect and are easy to get used to.

Dave

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Stainless! I'm getting the same - just in white! She looks absolutely fantastic :D

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
i think the take up! is a brilliant entry level car, brilliant pictures!

·
Registered
52 Posts
That is a take UP... looks realllly good still! :) The first test drive we took was in a Take UP and was so impressed that if this was the entry level! ... the rest must be pretty good. After driving a high up later when signing... must say, the drive and road feel was to me the same?... :) bottom line, still a awesome car and hope you will have a blast with it!!!

Thanks for the pics! looks excellent! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts