Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,

Great to be here. Though Im not an UP owner, I want to own one. I like the discussions here and would like to join them. Hope upcoming events will be enjoyable for me.

Cheers!!!

·
Registered
957 Posts
RonaldTenere said:
Hello everybody,

Great to be here. Though Im not an UP owner, I want to own one. I like the discussions here and would like to join them. Hope upcoming events will be enjoyable for me.

Cheers!!!
Welcome to the forum Ronald.
I was on the forum for about 5 months before I bought my UP!
A great little car for the money

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Hello and welcome.....here you will find a pile of info......dig in and ask what you wish

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hi and a nice warm welcome to you. I agree with Privatedoc. It's worth doing your research first before getting your new car. Don't forget that there are some problems regarding the Up!/Mii/Citigo on this forum, but as with everything they only affect a small number of vehicles. You'll find that 99.9% of owners are very happy with their little cars. I'm over the moon with mine and absolutely love it! It's one of the best cars I've ever had out of 18 new cars!
There's so much information on here, just make sure you read as many posts as you can.

If you want to know anything specific just ask on the forum, there's always somebody who knows the answer.

Matt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts