Up Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Move Up! 1l 60bhp Silver white
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good Evening all!
I'm DafWills02, 19 years old from South Wales!
This evening I picked up my new, beautiful used 2018 Move Up! in white silver from the brilliant folks down at Sinclair Volkswagen!
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

After I passed my test at the start of 2020, I spent the next year driving around in my older brother's 2015 Polo. Come March of this year, the plan was to take over payments on his car when he came home from deployment and he upgrade to a bigger car because he was based up in Scotland and needed to transport a lot of stuff up and down the country. However, due to the pandemic and lack of jobs, I couldn't afford the payments so as a short-term solution, I bought a cheap 57 plate Fiesta to get me back and fore to college.
Well picture this, last Friday took the fiesta in for it's MOT... let's just say that didn't go as smooth as I hoped! LOL
After looking at costs and payments for the car, I thought the most sensible decision long-term was to part ex ol' reliable and get a little newer, cheaper car soooo... meet my 1l 60bhp Move Up! I love it, it's perfect for what I need and want right now, pretty happy with my choice!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Well done ! great choice, and I love the white silver ! I had a Tsi that was white silver a couple of years ago until I got the Gti.
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant

1 - 2 of 2 Posts