Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is some pics of my High UP! With Black/White Up Front. and some details in stickerbomb and blue.The rear lights are tintet. it's lowered with 35mm H&R and the rims are Ocean Fashion Light Blue 7x17 ET38. mounted with falken 195/40.
I hope you like it.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Wanted to do the blue on mine like that for so long but never found the right alloys, loving it

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the possitive feedback! :)On the pictures it looks like, the mirrorcaps and the alloys colour dont match at all. but in real life it's much better! :)

·
Registered
462 Posts
Looks awesome! I love the detail you have gone to with the fog light surrounds just finishes it look like a mini GT3 RS I am not sure on the comic strip bits in front grill

·
Registered
583 Posts
Aside from the stickers on the dash, and the narrow strip in the top grille, I kinda like it ...

It's a bit over the top, but the up! wears it in style.Edited by: _1S_

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i know the car is a bit much, but i wanted to make it different from all of the others here in Denmark. Up, mii and citigos are all over. so i wanted one who diden't look like all the others, and now i got it :)
i love how people look when they drive pass me! starring with open mouth.
and the smart thing about it is, it's all winyl, so i can take it off, when i dont want it any more :)

·
Registered
811 Posts
That is spectacular! I love the cartoon effect on the 'mouth'.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Only in the rear.In the front i just watched my mechanic do it.

·
Registered
583 Posts
SylleGS said:
so i wanted one who diden't look like all the others, and now i got it :)
You definitely succeeded

the smart thing about it is, it's all winyl, so i can take it off, when i dont want it any more :)
Or change the colours

Are the wheels also covered in vinyl ?
I've seen folks paint or plasti-dip them, but vinyl ?

I must say I had been looking at some wild 16" Alleggerita OZ wheels - red, blue, orange, green - but their price and limited tyre options put me off.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The wheels are light blue standard, just search Ocean Fashion. the are also in green, orange, white and black. So no vinyl or plasti-dip :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
thanks for your pics. very nice and different.i dont know whether 35mm is enough. but then again i don't wanna go too low.my alloys option were gonna be 15" or 16". not 17"

also looking to buy the h&r springs.

·
Registered
438 Posts
That's excellent.

Have you got the sticker that says 'high capacity assault engine' ?

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Hey, I found you a set of wheels! I'll post a link when I get homeEdited by: Itzben

1 - 20 of 21 Posts