Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody, it's time to show you my eco up!...high up!, dashpad silver, Triangle Silver wheels, Garmin Maps&More, etc etc..

:)

·
Registered
97 Posts
It looks very smart indeed and very grown up in Tungsten Silver? It's very unlikely that they will sell the Eco up! in the UK any time soon because there's no real infrastructure in place for refilling the gas to run this 79gm/km of CO2 car. Fingers crossed that this changes.

Wow, look at the photographic setting too, right beside one one of Italy's beautiful and world famous lakes. Which one is it?

Many years ago when I travelled in Italy, one of the famous petrol brands had the wonderful name of Supercortemaggiore? I was very disappointed to discover that this later became Agip instead. It doesn't have quite the same ring.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Those triangles look ace in all silver, in UK I think we can only get them in black/diamondcut.

Really nice car mate

·
Registered
438 Posts
It's a great colour...you get a choice of dashboard colours too with Tungsten on a Groove Up. With white you can only have a black dash.
Edited by: Scrubnut

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Robbyrook said:
It looks very smart indeed and very grown up in Tungsten Silver?  It's very unlikely that they will sell the Eco up! in the UK any time soon because there's no real infrastructure in place for refilling the gas to run this 79gm/km of CO2 car.  Fingers crossed that this changes.

Wow, look at the photographic setting too, right beside one one of Italy's beautiful and world famous lakes.  Which one is it?

Many years ago when I travelled in Italy, one of the famous petrol brands had the wonderful name of Supercortemaggiore?  I was very disappointed to discover that this later became Agip instead.  It doesn't have quite the same ring.

It's the Lake of Garda, and the place is "Desenzano del Garda".

In Italy the infrastructure is very organized, we are the second after Germany.
I live near Milan, exactly in Lodi, (40 km far), and in my area there are about 10/15 gas station of CNG: in this first 3.800 km i never ran without CNG.

"Supercortemaggiore"...now is ENI, and there is a place near Milan, called METANOPOLI ("city of CNG"), where there is the 1st and the only gas station self service in Italy...and the gas station, brand ENI, is located in "Place Supercortemaggiore" :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts