Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2017 vw up beats
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So far I have upgraded the lights to Philips racing vision, fitted front and rear dash cams and to day fitted auto headlights. The car will be for my son eventually. But I’m enjoying it a lot, my other car is a 1600 diesel polo and although the up doesn’t have the power it feels a bit like an original mini.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Lovely colour really suits the car. What spec is it ?

·
Registered
646 Posts
But manual mirror adjustment which is really old school
Aye, that was almost a deal breaker when we bought our one, but the mirrors have quite a good field of vision without having to stretch over to adjust them when reverse parallel parking, so the wife has, so far, avoided kerbing the wheels!!

·
Registered
2017 vw up beats
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aye, that was almost a deal breaker when we bought our one, but the mirrors have quite a good field of vision without having to stretch over to adjust them when reverse parallel parking, so the wife has, so far, avoided kerbing the wheels!!
I haven’t tried parallel parking yet, it never crossed my mind

·
Registered
646 Posts
I haven’t tried parallel parking yet, it never crossed my mind
I always reverse parallel park, so much easier than driving forward into a space at side of the road. Less chance of kerbing the wheels if using your door mirrors. Is it still part of the driving test? Should be.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts