Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After looking around n checkin out aygo n fiat 500 i decided to book the VW UP! i wanted a silver move up but they said it will take 12 weeks n only had a white take up in stock. So I left and went to another VW dealer they said they have one UP! which was silver and move up spec and is currently on its way n will arrive in April!I couldnt believe my luck, without thinking I put a deposit on it. Cuz the car is already built couldnt get extra options fitted but mats n spare wheel n a full tank was good enough
Cant wait for it to arrive!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
illdefinitelypost pics wen i get it. I wasnt really happy with the first VW showroom saleswoman she didnt know anything so i went to the dealer where i got my polo from and they seriously hooked me up!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Well done on getting the silver beasty. Luck is what you make it !! The harder you try the more lucky you are :) ... and the first saleswomaninadvertentlydid you a favour !!

Just received an email from my dealer saying that my UP was made yesterday, as scheduled, is now on a transporter and on its way to me :)

Will take 10-14 days and I can then collect it !

DaveW

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awesome man! do share pics! i can always count on VW they never let me down!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i got a call from the dealer my car will be ready on tuesday i seriously cant wait! gonna take a trip down to da dealer to take a sneak look at it :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts