Up Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So..After returning from my early morning shift this morning, I got to my car around 10AM to find my right left hand mirror had been bent right back, after closer investigation I found that the right side of the door had been keyed all the way along by some inconsiderate t***! Has anybody had this done or know how much its going to cost me to get repaired??There really is some horrible people in this world to do this to my Mii!:(

·
Registered
727 Posts
Ben_Seat said:
There really is some horrible people in this world..

Most of them usually fall in the "ex" category.

·
Registered
540 Posts
F*ck man, what a downer. Always reminds me of the scene from pulp fiction, but man, some people are just total a***holes.

·
Registered
462 Posts
How long are the scratches is it one continuous line if so are they less than 30cm in length ? If they are can be smart repaired

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Dude thats terrible! Like Bazves says a good respray or repair shop may just polish them out!

I remember staying over at the misses house when we weren't married, every weekend I would stay over but down at her nanas but this one time we came home from a date and stayed at her mums house only to be woken by the police the next day, some t**ser had been round the estate with sand paper and attacked every car! every panel on mine was done apart from the passenger side as I parked next to the hedge I was nearly sick, not a nice feeling at all! the police gave me a crime ref number and when I tried to claim on my insurance the number was muddled up with a different crime (in other words the police logged it wrong or so I'm told) anyhow I didn't enjoy the car after that as it never got repaired!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Sadly I know this awful feeling - makes you sick to the pit of your stomach. My last car (black Passat estate Sport) was keyed down to the primer along both sides - the entire length of the car. Won't tell you how much the respray cost but I sold it soon after as I just felt sick every time I left it parked. Such an easy thing to do but so costly to fix. For crimes like this, the scum that do it should have their hands chopped off!!!

Hope you get it sorted soon.....Edited by: veedub-ally

·
Registered
393 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear that. The little B*****d that did it deserves to have his or her nose "bent right back" and a "scratch" all across their face! Some people have no respect for other peoples property. I swear that some people think that money grows on trees. You spend all your time working to buy nice things for some spoiled t****r to want to wreck it. All I can say is I hope it happens to them at least once to see how they like it!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you all! Just so so annoyed as its my first car and everything and I look after so we and complete d***head tried to that to it! Gutted is a understatement! Have been working so many hours over the holiday as I was saving for a few mods for my car oh and a holiday, they will just have to be put on hold again!
I'll let you all know how much it's going to cost me to fix what he little sh*** have done!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts