1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Just received my Move up! today and I am totally chuffed with it

I thought I would share the pics with you all

I noticed when i checked the tyres that I have the flower design on them!!!

PS.hope i don't regret getting it in white as it does seem to get dirty very easily

Edited by: Abs

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Congrats!

Nice pics

Glad you haven't got an immediate dislike for the flowers, many have. I honestly don't think many people will notice them.

White, black, sky blue pink, I do not think it matters, in this weird weather they all get dirty within hours

I am sure you will enjoy cleaning it

Ps. Thanks for showing us a pic of the flower wheels, I hadn't seen them before

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't mind the flowers lol the missus loves them

I suppose you are right it doesn't matter what colour you have it will get dirty

So far I have cleaned the front end as it had a load of dead bugs splattered against it and noticed it didn't take too much effort compared to our other car(Zafira)

I now need to spend some time using the Maps and More and see exactly what it can do

·
Registered
956 Posts
Yes, I've been sadly lacking in that area. Had my up! for almost three weeks now and apart from the initial setting up, my M&M has stayed firmly in it's little case on my living room windowsill, very remiss of me.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol mind that the free update is supposedly valid from 30 days of first use of the device

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
looks great and love the number plate too!

i agree dont think youd notice the flowers unless you really look, is a little odd to have flowers on wheels.... but then if your missis love them, then all is good!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bugbabe34 said:
LOL - don't tell me you're not tempted to replace your alloys with these daisy ones!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The teddy bear ones are ridiculous however I can see why people would want the daisy ones or the heart ones

Haha Elb you should get them lol

The reg was a personalised plate so cost us a penny or two
- having said that it was quite a cheap reg from dvla and worked out perfect for the up!.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts