Up Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
looking very good there! i really like that interior, is that the one thats all cornsilk?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes it is! Its not like a shiny cornsilk dash bit, its like textured like the top black bit of dashboard, but I actually like it like that. The light colours make it seem really big and spacious inside. I prefer it to the all black one I testdrove, so I was pretty lucky I got this one, because I didn't actually choose the interior colours!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Looks nice, like the clean look inside, is that volume knob the right way up by chance or a slight OCD showing there? I know I'll be straightening that thing every time the ignition is off!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Nice wee car! I wanted the white dash on my high up but couldn't get it in the colour combo I orders! The light interior is amazing, makes your car feel even bigger inside :D

P.s. get some alloys on it ;)

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
yeah i really like how light is it inside... what is the cable/wire poking up from below the gear stick.... aux for an mp3?

·
Registered
619 Posts
That's a really nice interior - I did not know you could get this combination of dashboard and trim.

Has anyone had any issues with the glossy versions of the dashboard? The Autoexpress video review seemed to suggest it caused distracting, migrane inducing,reflections.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheers guys!
Yeah its an aux cable, that was one of the main reasons why i wanted an Up, for the ipod connection! It was only a fiver.
I didn't know you could get this combination either, it was a ready-built one that the dealer had pre-ordered and it was just waiting at the factory. As my only criteria was "I want a white one" they gave me this, and I'm really pleased its that colour inside with the dull dash rather than the shiny one, because it won't reflect!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Really very nice!!!
It's good to see a light interior!!
I'm fond of dark interiors but it's deffinatly nice to see a bit of brightness

·
Registered
208 Posts
Love your car :) love the interior, we wondered what it would look like. We ordered a White Take up! back in February and are so fed up with waiting, as we were told we would have it by mid April, that today our dealer offered us a White Move up! Blue Motion with the same interior as you, so really pleased to see how good it looks. We pick ours up Friday afternoon, because like you it was a pre ordered one from another garage and came in this morning. We're thrilled and can't wait till Friday

1 - 15 of 15 Posts