1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<div ="replytext="" text"="">

Hello all

This week i bought a 5 door 2012 built Volkswagen Up! brand new
with light silver paint, maps & more, comfort drive, and comfort style.

It was the showroom model, here are some pics i took of it.

The navigon maps & more still needs to be fitted and i dont pick it up for another week but im so excited to get it.

Edited by: Aussie Up!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hello and welcome. Your Up! looks really nice.

I'm guessing the next week will be the longest in your life....Well worth the wait though.

Enjoy and join in the Banter.

Go well.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah the wait will be painful, this car will be my daily driver and I had all intentions of keeping it standard however after looking through the gallery it's extremely tempting to get a set of 17's and some coilovers for it.

·
Registered
448 Posts
To modify or not...the age old question. With respect, do not forget how much VW have invested to get it right, in a world wide market and to sell their cars.

I have modified many cars in my time, not all, by any means made them any better.

My basic Bog standard Up handles just fine....I have...without the Wife in the car..tried to out drive it...and I can't.

IMHO..use as is for a while..then go for your Mods.

Lots of inspiration on this site.Happy days to come either way. Keep us all informed please.

Go well.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
No wooden spoon this time Night Owl. Just to second your wise advice.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Ahh. Good evening Beevee. Your Christmas present wooded spoon is about to be wrapped. Mine is always on hand and I,m sure we will both have use of them in the future!

Go well.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Night Owl said:
To modify or not...the age old question. With respect, do not forget how much VW have invested to get it right, in a world wide market and to sell their cars.

I have modified many cars in my time, not all, by any means made them any better.

My basic Bog standard Up handles just fine....I have...without the Wife in the car..tried to out drive it...and I can't.

IMHO..use as is for a while..then go for your Mods.

Lots of inspiration on this site.Happy days to come either way. Keep us all informed please.

Go well.
Haha yeah ur right, it's just the excitement getting to me... Can't wait!

·
Registered
448 Posts
The excitement gets to us all. Old ..Young..Middle aged ..where ever we place ourselves. We are all here together at the moment on Our Earth. let's enjoy as we can.

I'm getting a bit deep now...sorry.

Enjoy your new Up!

Back on topic!!

Go well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts