Up Owners Club banner

My New Citigo from Norway

5K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  o27 
#1 ·
Hi! I picked up my new Citigo at the dealship yesterday.. Yeah!!

This i the first picture i took... It has been special waxed for hand with Swizzwax Glacier.
The water just peel off with eze..

I have BIG plans with this car so stay tuned...

Next project.. LED-driving lights to replace the fog lights.

See less See more
#5 ·
Hi! (sorry for bad english)I have now installed my new LED DRL lamps, instead of fog lamps. Just remainig is the wiring. I`ve used the same lamps you find on Skoda Fabia RS. They fitted with some minormodifications. Happy with the result
.. Pictures will come soon.. The wiering is a bit tricy due to natonalDRL reqirementsbut i willreveel when finished.And i asume the same is possible on Up! as well..

Nextprojektswould be to:
*install new lowering springs from Eibach.
*Replace bulbs in headlamp
*Black 3m foil on roof so i get full balck roof.
*Roof spoiler on tailgate.

Time to get busy :)

#7 ·
Hi. I'm not sure yet.. Thinking pro's&cons vs glossy and matte.

I'm thinking that small scratches (not that I want one) is not that visible on matte foil but the
glossy one is most likely the on that fits the best but is more visible for scrathes.. What would you
pick??

Here are a pic of the led lamps inserted...

#8 ·
North_Go! said:
Hi. I'm not sure yet.. Thinking pro's&cons vs glossy and matte.

I'm thinking that small scratches (not that I want one) is not that visible on matte foil but the
glossy one is most likely the on that fits the best but is more visible for scrathes.. What would you
pick??

Hmm I'm not to sure, do you have a sunroof? I was asking because I'm thinking on having my roof wrapped and i can't decide which either, I think I'd go glossy because I love it when I've washed and waxed my car and it looks all glossy and sparkling!

#12 ·
Hi.. Back again... The LED`s are now working great...
Very happy with the result..
The foil is now in the house.. I went for the golssy one... Much better... Can`t wait getting it on!
The lowering kit & Roof spoiler is also in the house...

The roof spoiler is taken from the VW UP! cataloge and it fits!! (for some reason the roof spoiler i cheaper to the UP! the the Citigo.. the diff is like 80£

#16 ·
Itzben said:
Oooo I'm looking forward to seeing your roof! Are you doing it yourself? When do you think you'll be doing it? The led spots look really good! I'm surprised te vw spoiler was cheaper lol

Hi. I'm planning to do it myself.. Haven't done it before but I have plenty of foil so I can do some trial&error
It's on my to do list due this week.. Will post when finished...

#17 ·
b82ry said:
Hey North_Go! great mods! :)Can You please send link where You bought the LED's (and did You used resistors)?
Hi. The LED'S are original Skoda parts found form the 2013 Fabia RS. Whith some custom mods they fitted perfectly on the citigo. Will fit the UP & Mii too I guess.. I'll get back to this post when I'm completely finished whith the wiering and give away the wiering diagramme. I'm not using any resistors as the car not having any defective bulb warning system.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.