Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I picked up my new High up! Yesterday - here's a pic.

It's great. We love it - been driving around all day yesterday and hopefully more today!Love it.

:-D

·
Registered
811 Posts
An excellent choice, you are obviously a lady with very good taste. It is identical to mine....

I've had my High Up since January, have done 6000 miles in it and think it's fab. You'll be very happy with it.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Lovely!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Nice choice! Did you go for the Bluemotion? Did you order any extra's for it?

Matt

·
Registered
37 Posts
Very nice. Good to see another Up! in Kent :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Allybasher said:
An excellent choice, you are obviously a lady with very good taste. It is identical to mine.... 

I've had my High Up since January, have done 6000 miles in it and think it's fab. You'll be very happy with it. 
Thank you - we have already done 300 miles since Friday! I'm so happy with it. A few probs with the M & M but that won't ruin the experience. I just can't wait to get back into it after work every day! :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
M4796P said:
Nice choice! Did you go for the Bluemotion? Did you order any extra's for it?

Matt
Thank you. Didn't go for the blue motion - kind of felt they are so economic anyway the blue motion wold be a bit lost. We got the rear speakers and car mats but nothing else. I loved everything that came included. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Leif said:
Very nice. I do think the 5 doors make it look more grown up. Nice wheels. 
Glad you like the wheels - I think it gives the car a nice VW retro look! We're taking it on a trip to st Ives in the summer - it seems like the right thing to do! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts