Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I know this should have a picture here. But I can't get a picture since this 3rd Up within a year decided to have some issues as well as the ones before. (different ones though)

So behold, less then a week of ownership I took it back to the garage for squeaking suspension. What makes this even funnier, the part is on back order so they won't get it in before next week. This is not the first time that within first month of Up ownership the dealer has it for a longer time then me!!!

Will post pictures next week

Edit: Actually found a picture, will post better quality next week.

Edited by: ZillUp

·
Registered
5 Posts
my High Up has also been in garage longer than I have owned it....with electrical faults....but am actually morewith ASG system which was not explained to me at point of sale...I have little confidence driving the car ...its scary even trying to overtake a bus in town due to jerky gear change system....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey!
Your High up! is looking very good.
Especially your panoramic sunroof

I thougt about retrofitting a "Webasto Hollandia 400".
The price in Austria is about 1300 Euro incl. mounting.
Maybe if i will win at the lottery.

Bye,
Klaus

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks upperclass :)

I'm happy to report I got my Up back on Friday and hasn't caused any problems since. Was able to enjoy fully the car over the weekend and I'm already approaching the 1000 mile marker. As experienced from my last ups the car just gets better and better as you put miles on. After approx 2500 miles the engine etc. will be so much looser and nippier.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts