Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!<div name="popUpDiv" id="popUpDiv" ismouseover="false" ="popUpDivOff" =":.Name='popUpDivOff';" =":.Name='popUpDivOn';" style="display: none;">
<div name="popupMenu" id="popupMenu" style="display:none" ="popupMenu">
<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

<div name="popupMenuVideo" id="popupMenuVideo" style="display:none" ="popupMenuVideo">
<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

I have had my Mii for about 6 months now and I completely love it! I'm 18 and this is my first car and so lucky to have it as my first car!
Looking forward to hearing from anybody else who has a Mii too!
Not to sure how to upload a image though:(

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

<div name="popUpDiv" id="popUpDiv" ismouseover="false" ="popUpDivOff" =":.Name='popUpDivOff';" =":.Name='popUpDivOn';" style="display: none;">
<div name="popupMenu" id="popupMenu" style="" ="popupMenu">
<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

<div name="popupMenuVideo" id="popupMenuVideo" style="display: none;" ="popupMenuVideo">
<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you got the sports park on your Mii? :)<div name="popUpDiv" id="popUpDiv" ismouseover="false" ="popUpDivOff" =":.Name='popUpDivOff';" =":.Name='popUpDivOn';" style="display: none;">
<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

<div name="popupMenuVideo" id="popupMenuVideo" style="display:none" ="popupMenuVideo">
<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

·
Registered
265 Posts
Ben_Seat said:
Have you got the sports park on your Mii? :)<div name="popUpDiv" id="popUpDiv" ismouseover="false" ="popupdivoff"=":.Name='popUpDivOff';" =":.name="popUpDivOn" ;"="" style="display: none;">
<div name="popupMenu" id="popupMenu" style="display:none" ="popupmenu"="">
<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

<div name="popupMenuVideo" id="popupMenuVideo" style="display:none" ="popupmenuvideo"="">
<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">
I have the Mii Sport with the 'Vibora Negra' styling pack on. Most recent pics after the last clean I gave him

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He looks so cool! Might have to invest in some of those bad boy wheels!!!
<div name="popUpDiv" id="popUpDiv" ismouseover="false" ="popUpDivOff" =":.Name='popUpDivOff';" =":.Name='popUpDivOn';" style="display: none;">
<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Hey hey guys this is the up! Forum lol only joking!! Have you any plans for your mii Ben? Looks smart!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Itzben said:
Hey hey guys this is the up! Forum lol only joking!! Have you any plans for your mii Ben? Looks smart!!
<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

Thanks! Just given it a clean!! :) well considering they are pretty much the same car and group I thought it was acceptable to post on here..

haha, well i'm getting the windows tinted this week, and was thinking about changing the driving lights and front light bulbs to a more white bulb rather than a yellowy colour if you get me?eventuallyi'm also planning on getting some Vibora alloys too!! Open to ideas though!!
:D

·
Registered
26 Posts
I find it striking that the flat-bottomed rear windows of both the Mii and the Citigo show a fairly strong resemblance to the Lupo(which I like!)

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Haha I was only joking before, your plans sound like mine but I want some classic alloys not the seat ones lol I've had my windows tinted, cuanged my front indicator bulbs and changed those side indicator repeaters to the tinted ones. Just really want those chrome mirror cap covers that the up white and black have!

How long have you had your mii?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Itzben said:
Haha I was only joking before, your plans sound like mine but I want some classic alloys not the seat ones lol I've had my windows tinted, cuanged my front indicator bulbs and changed those side indicator repeaters to the tinted ones. Just really want those chrome mirror cap covers that the up white and black have!

How long have you had your mii?
<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

What kind of alloys are you thinking? oh you might be able to help me.. what bulbs did you use? Do you reckon they would be the same as the Mii? I have had it for about 6 months now.. love it! :D

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I used the philips silver vision indicator bulb (£11.86 off amazon) I am pretty sure they will fit the mii and citigo (don't think why they wouldn't) and for head lights I am going to be buying osram night breaker plus (£11.00 off amazon) I heard good reviews about them on here, as for drl and sidelights I really don't know whats out there!

The alloys I'm after are the vw classic wheels, they are the same or very similar to the up! White/black wheel, I have a high up! and I like the look of my alloys I have at the min but just fancy a set of those others!

Where abouts are you from?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Itzben said:
I used the philips silver vision indicator bulb (£11.86 off amazon) I am pretty sure they will fit the mii and citigo (don't think why they wouldn't) and for head lights I am going to be buying osram night breaker plus (£11.00 off amazon) I heard good reviews about them on here, as for drl and sidelights I really don't know whats out there!

The alloys I'm after are the vw classic wheels, they are the same or very similar to the up! White/black wheel, I have a high up! and I like the look of my alloys I have at the min but just fancy a set of those others!

Where abouts are you from?
I don't see why they wouldn't either? thank you i'm going to look into it now? Have you changed the interior light too?!
What alloys have you got? Should put a pic on of your up!! :D

I'm from Northampton.. where abouts are you?

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
The indicators that are on the side above the wheel arch are smoked, I wrapped my wing mirror covers and a piece on the rear bumper in carbon fibre look vinyl but I have taken it off now, I want them gloss black lol

A few people have smoked there rear lights with stuff called "fly eye" material, I'm considering that

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
How come you chose the seat? And how much is your insurance if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
oh I bet that sounds decent! I might have to look into getting that done too ;) haha!<div name="popUpDiv" id="popUpDiv" ismouseover="false" ="popUpDivOff" =":.Name='popUpDivOff';" =":.Name='popUpDivOn';" style="display: none;">
<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

I test drove many cars such as the C1, Mii and also the UP but overall Ipreferredthe Mii to all the others for some reason! I think my insurance is around £1200 a year, considering i'm 18 its fairly cheap I think? I also had the Emergency stop feature as well which helped to bring the cost down!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Haha have you tested it yet The city emergancy? Ye £1200 is cheap for 18 year old, hopefully it will just go in 1 direction and thats down lol what a great car you bought! Have you considered doing your advanced motoring thing? I been thinking on doing it me and the missus just not got round to it lol that can bring insuramce down

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
haha no I haven't, I don't know what to test it on and don't really fancy testing it on another encase it doesn't work :( how old are you then if you don't mind me asking? not really no because my driving instructor said it wasn't really worth it and it doesn't bring your insurance down that much really! Who knows!<div name="popUpDiv" id="popUpDiv" ismouseover="false" ="popUpDivOff" =":.Name='popUpDivOff';" =":.Name='popUpDivOn';" style="display: none;">
<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

1 - 20 of 25 Posts