·
Registered
333 Posts
Hi and welcome I like your surrounding looks peaceful where you live ,
Nice new car ,you will love it , Regards phill ,

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
being pedantic, its a white up! and not an up! white sorry !

some points:-
1. It looks Fantastic!
2. Your Country/Surroundings look Fantastic
3. Enjoy your UP!......we all love ours!
4. Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Hi Thyago,

Welcome to our forum!
Two new Brazilian up!s drivers within one day ...

It is surely easier to make phantastic looking photos in surrounding than in the German Ruhrgebiet or in Manchester ...

More photos!

The Brazilian rear windows and the mirror indicators are interesting for us! One of the reasons why I ordered a German 5 doors are the smaller rear windows of the European 3 door.

As I already wrote in another thread ...
It's funny that Brazil doesn't offer the "cup up!" (like in Germany). We have Pele on German TV every day advertising the VW "cup" models. I wish Brazil a peaceful, happy, exciting and successful world cup (and that the FIFA hasn't harmed your football fans and country too much!) ...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
zimbo said:
Very nice, thats a great photo too.
Thank you so much

Bossphillip said:
Hi and welcome I like your surrounding looks peaceful where you live ,
Nice new car ,you will love it , Regards phill ,

Thank you, i really like to live here, the city is called Nova Lima, the house is locate at 3380ft of altitude, the view is spectacular, the car is nice im already loving it.

Privatedoc said:
being pedantic, its a white up! and not an up! white sorry !

some points:-
1. It looks Fantastic!
2. Your Country/Surroundings look Fantastic
3. Enjoy your UP!......we all love ours!
4. Welcome to the forum

1 - Thank you, so much

<div id="gt--tools"><div id="gt--tools-l"><div style="display: inline-block;" id="gt--tool"><div id="itamenu">

<div id="gt-res-" ="almost_half_cell"><div dir="ltr" style="zoom:1">2- The region where I live is known to contain a lot of gold, which attracted many foreign mining companies, a lot from europe, so that the city flag is a modified version rampant lion of scotland

3- Thank you, i will.

4- Thanks

Cadfael said:
Hi Thyago,

Welcome to our forum!
Two new Brazilian up!s drivers within one day ...

It is surely easier to make phantastic looking photos in surrounding than in the German Ruhrgebiet or in Manchester ...

More photos!

The
Brazilian rear windows and the mirror indicators are interesting for
us! One of the reasons why I ordered a German 5 doors are the smaller
rear windows of the European 3 door.

As I already wrote in another thread ...
It's
funny that Brazil doesn't offer the "cup up!" (like in Germany). We
have Pele on German TV every day advertising the VW "cup" models. I wish
Brazil a peaceful, happy, exciting and successful world cup (and that
the FIFA hasn't harmed your football fans and country too much!) ...
Thank you so much, i will put some photos soon.

The rear windows are a little bigger than the europen version which I prefer, the car is 65mm longer than the european one, and has larger tank (50l) because here our cars are flex, they run with gas and ethanol, which has less autonomy, but in gas the up have 75hp in ethanol 82hp

The up! was recently launched, we have the take up!, move up! (mine), high up!, Black, White and Red up! so we dont have special version yet but I would like to see the car in this version, it would be interesting.

Thank you, im not a big fan of football but it brings some happines to the people over here, which is good.

sbce90 said:
Nice looking car! Do you not need a front numberplate there?

Hi, yes we need, after i caught the car, i have 4 days to put the plates.

Thank you guys for the positive comments, I appreciate very much

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Hi Thyago,

the "cup up!" had some "normal, extras" included.

Very special are the (good looking) alloys, the seats and some "blue things" inside.

Click the "cup up!" here in the "Konfigurator":
http://www.volkswagen.de/de/models/up/CC5.html

Choose a colour in the "2. Farbkombinationen".
Many Options have English names so you can click them without translating (like "4 door" or "Open Sky Paket"). You can then turn the image of the car or look inside ...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bem vindo amigo! Sou BR também e me inscrevi nesse fórum para ver que tipo de modificações eram feitas no carrinho.

Welcome friend! I'm Brazilian too and signed up to this forum to see what kind of mods were made ""‹""‹in the car.

I will only speak in English for obvious reasons. One thing that I noticed, is that at night the tail light don't look as good as with the light bulb off at daytime. Don't get me wrong, I really like the car, is that I saw one once at night and thought that it would be all red, simulating an LED system. Can you please post a picture of your car with the tail light on at night?

Congratulations for your car, these are the best wheels in my opinion, and also the best color.
Cheers
Edited by: jpdiman

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oi amigo, brigado, é bom pegar diferentes ideias ao redor do mundo,

Thank you, in my opinion its looks good, i take some pictures but its very hard to take a good one at night, this is the best i can take, i hope it helps

And the front :

·
Registered
1 Posts
HelloJust from curiosity, how does the car look underneath? Do you have extra plastic panels under the engine etc? Like, some sort of engine protection-cover?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts