Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
My sister lives in Tampere. In the summer I'm thinking of driving up there in the Up!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Scrubnut said:
My sister lives in Tampere. In the summer I'm thinking of driving up there in the Up!
That's nice, wellcome to Finland with your up!. Summer should be nice in here. Have you been in Finland before?

-eelis-

Edited by: -eelis-

·
Registered
438 Posts
Yes. We usually meet up in Helsinki. I like getting on the trams and travelling around. Might be good to drive there next year.

·
Registered
957 Posts
I hope you don't have all the windy weather we are having when you pick it up on Friday Ospreywatcher.

Well worth the wait let us all know what you think of it !

And you eelis !Edited by: Derkie54

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hello you guys picking up your Ups tomorrow and Friday. We picked up our Up in the pouring rain and our Dealer even apologised for the weather!

It does not detract from the experience.

Enjoy.Managed to say up 4 times.Sad or what!

Go well.

Edited by: Night Owl

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
...g' morning......after being kicked out of our bedroom in the middle of the night by my missus, I am now drinking my 8th cup of morning coffee and wondering why aren't there anybody else up, but me, it is however five o'clock in the morning...

·
Registered
296 Posts
Oooo. Lucky you! Cannot wait for Friday. Supposed to collect it at 10:00. Do you think they would mind if I slept on the doorstep from Thursday night!Edited by: ospreywatcher

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ospreywatcher said:
Oooo. Lucky you! Cannot wait for Friday. Supposed to collect it at 10:00. Do you think they would mind if I spelt on the dorstep from Thursday night!

Why didn't I think of that, I suppose that cannot be done afterwards, they propably offer you hot chocolate...or call the medics...or cops...or both...

-eelis-

1 - 20 of 31 Posts