Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  1. Hi, thought I would finally get round to cleaning my Seat Mii. It was absolutely filthy. I swear the tailgate and rear bumper were chocolate brown. These cars seem to be complete dirt magnets with the vertical tailgate. I have never had a car that gets dirty so quickly but I suppose living in rural North Yorkshire doesn't help. It makes me laugh washing the car as the roof and bonnet are so thin that you get a "pop" when going over them with a cloth. Anyway, thought I might try and post a few photos. Here goes........

·
Registered
21 Posts
Very nice! I rather like the red rim around the dashboard air vents too, that's a classy touch. Thanks for the pictures.

Regards, Tracendaz.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Nice car !

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nice looking car again like the interior I personally think that the citigo's and Mii's got nicer trim that the majority of the Up's did

·
Registered
2 Posts
  1. Hi, thought I would finally get round to cleaning my Seat Mii. It was absolutely filthy. I swear the tailgate and rear bumper were chocolate brown. These cars seem to be complete dirt magnets with the vertical tailgate. I have never had a car that gets dirty so quickly but I suppose living in rural North Yorkshire doesn't help. It makes me laugh washing the car as the roof and bonnet are so thin that you get a "pop" when going over them with a cloth. Anyway, thought I might try and post a few photos. Here goes........ View attachment 4434 View attachment 4436 View attachment 4437
I'm having the same problems, with my white Up. 10 mins are too long: D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts