Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HiBeen on the forum for a while but never really updated this one much until now!!

So last year I got the car for the Gf....or Ex as I now call her

Anyway got the car, had a big amount of plans and bold moves that never worked out

Anyway Im gonna shut up and let the pictures do the talking

More will come of this as I lost interest in doing the car because of other reasons but now I am going strong on it

Enjoy

More To Follow Hopefully in next few weeks

Alot under way all for both a major scottish show Cleanfest (follow link below) & Edition 38

See any of you guys there!

http://www.keepitclean.uk.com/cleanfest/

Edited by: halpo

·
Registered
540 Posts
Now that's modifying a car!

I don't think I've ever seen anyone pretty much take the entire thing apart before! Kudos to you sir! Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Edited by: Fidel_Castronaut

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
you are a brave man........love the cadbury purple dash!.....kudos++++

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys<br style="color: rgb40, 40, 40; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;"><br style="color: rgb40, 40, 40; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">interior now getting ripped back out again , reason being for once in scotland its alot hotter than usual and spotted one or two problems with the rooflining but not to worry as will have it fixed tomorrow<br style="color: rgb40, 40, 40; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;"><br style="color: rgb40, 40, 40; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">new steering wheel hopefully comes back from the trimmer tomorrow aswell<br style="color: rgb40, 40, 40; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;"><br style="color: rgb40, 40, 40; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">sound system finally finished off aswell (all hidden away)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Well you are a Brave man I Salute you I did a Volkswagen 13/03 Beatle up many years ago ,the difference was
It wasn't new ,like yours I think I would have a go but a bit to old for all that now I bet when you finish your dream will be all worth it
I did take photos from start to finish might put them on the forum one day my idea was to fit a Porsche engine in
But at the time could not find one suitable well good luck with your car Regards Phill

·
Registered
72 Posts
Please update daily with pics, this is great!!

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
where in glasgow? (so I can keep an eye out for you....would love to see it for real)

My Surgery is in Newton Mearns though I'm often at Ross Hall too

BTW is the purple cylinder to do with air springs or have you fitted nitro

Edited by: Privatedoc

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Privatedoc Generally whenever i am up it is around hillington at soundwerks

haha yes indeed it is for air suspension

no point in 1.0 with nitro! haha

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Will watch out, often around that neck of woods, main call centre for said hospital is in Hillington...cheers mate!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
got a bit of leather sample today to take home

obviously something to go with the purple dash and tank

·
Registered
467 Posts
Hello halpo (aka chmedia from IG). was following You for some time

Thx for sharing more detailed pics here. would like to see How Your custom made boot looks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
many thanks my friend!!

Thought id update this and pretty much give some of the game away....

:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I knew it would get a negative view at some point

Truth is i am a bbs *****

Ever since 2008ish

·
Super Moderator
1,492 Posts
They are a great wheel, just a bit too much of a default choice. Why roll into a show with the same wheels as about 85% of every other car there?

There's so many wheels to choose from, going for BBS is too easy. Folks need to be a bit more creative and imaginative.

That said, no doubt they'll look great.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
finally got bits of sound done today<br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;"><br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;">now some builds i have spotted on ups so far have been in the boot for obvious small reasons<br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;"><br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;">Iain decided to do a little different with some subs he has had for a few years now<br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;"><br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;">
<br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;"><br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;">
<br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;"><br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;">
<br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;"><br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;">""‹:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Popped by my mates house today also known as Royal Wax who has just had his mii lowered on fk coilies<br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;">

1 - 20 of 36 Posts