Up Owners Club banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
<br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;"><br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;">LED DRL's & HID's Arrived<br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;"><br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;">I know i may get slated for the HID's but they were a reasonable choice between OTT and pretty much standard so looking forward to the result at night time

The HIDs will dazzle on coming traffic, and of course anyone in front of you in their mirrors.

Osram Nightbreakers offer significant improvement over the stock bulbs whilst remaining incandescent and therefore correct for the lamp design.

The HIDs will dazzle on coming traffic, and of course anyone in front of you in their mirrors.

Osram Nightbreakers offer significant improvement over the stock bulbs whilst remaining incandescent and therefore correct for the lamp design.
2013 Move up!|Candy White|Maps&More|Weitec HiCon Coilovers|Fiat 500 Abarth 7*17 Alloys|VW Sideskirts

Hi thanks for that those DRL will fit strait on my Audi A4 S Line Regards Phill

Discussion starter · #27 ·
That would be pretty cool Mjolnerfor the likes of trims to come of I think the best one to start with was just below the centre console that show be the first bit im sure or the drivers side first i can't recall off top of head but remember it being a funny way

Discussion starter · #31 ·
<br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;"><br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;">Wait whut?!?!?....

Discussion starter · #36 ·
Aint updated this in abit

<blockquote ="ipsblockquote"="" -author="Halpo" -cid="5511916" -time="1400666064" style="padding: 10px; border-width: 2px; border-style: solid; border-color: rgb229, 229, 229 rgb229, 229, 229 rgb229, 229, 229 rgb152, 152, 152; border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px; : rgb247, 247, 247; margin: 0px; color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; line-height: normal;">The front is only tempo but still ...

still bit of work to do on the rear bumper but

Oh and teaser

</blockquote>

Edited by: halpo

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.