Up Owners Club banner

My Silver Up! ... ish

8K views 35 replies 12 participants last post by  halpo 
#1 ·
HiBeen on the forum for a while but never really updated this one much until now!!

So last year I got the car for the Gf....or Ex as I now call her

Anyway got the car, had a big amount of plans and bold moves that never worked out

Anyway Im gonna shut up and let the pictures do the talking

More will come of this as I lost interest in doing the car because of other reasons but now I am going strong on it

Enjoy

More To Follow Hopefully in next few weeks

Alot under way all for both a major scottish show Cleanfest (follow link below) & Edition 38

See any of you guys there!

http://www.keepitclean.uk.com/cleanfest/

Edited by: halpo

See less See more
#5 ·
you are a brave man........love the cadbury purple dash!.....kudos++++

#6 ·
Thanks guys<br style="color: rgb40, 40, 40; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;"><br style="color: rgb40, 40, 40; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">interior now getting ripped back out again , reason being for once in scotland its alot hotter than usual and spotted one or two problems with the rooflining but not to worry as will have it fixed tomorrow<br style="color: rgb40, 40, 40; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;"><br style="color: rgb40, 40, 40; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">new steering wheel hopefully comes back from the trimmer tomorrow aswell<br style="color: rgb40, 40, 40; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;"><br style="color: rgb40, 40, 40; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 22px;">sound system finally finished off aswell (all hidden away)

#7 ·
Well you are a Brave man I Salute you I did a Volkswagen 13/03 Beatle up many years ago ,the difference was
It wasn't new ,like yours I think I would have a go but a bit to old for all that now I bet when you finish your dream will be all worth it
I did take photos from start to finish might put them on the forum one day my idea was to fit a Porsche engine in
But at the time could not find one suitable well good luck with your car Regards Phill

#9 ·
where in glasgow? (so I can keep an eye out for you....would love to see it for real)

My Surgery is in Newton Mearns though I'm often at Ross Hall too

BTW is the purple cylinder to do with air springs or have you fitted nitro

Edited by: Privatedoc

#11 ·
Will watch out, often around that neck of woods, main call centre for said hospital is in Hillington...cheers mate!

#18 ·
They are a great wheel, just a bit too much of a default choice. Why roll into a show with the same wheels as about 85% of every other car there?

There's so many wheels to choose from, going for BBS is too easy. Folks need to be a bit more creative and imaginative.

That said, no doubt they'll look great.

#19 ·
finally got bits of sound done today<br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;"><br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;">now some builds i have spotted on ups so far have been in the boot for obvious small reasons<br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;"><br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;">Iain decided to do a little different with some subs he has had for a few years now<br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;"><br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;">
<br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;"><br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;">
<br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;"><br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;">
<br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;"><br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;">""‹:)

#21 ·
<br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;"><br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;">LED DRL's & HID's Arrived<br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;"><br style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal;">I know i may get slated for the HID's but they were a reasonable choice between OTT and pretty much standard so looking forward to the result at night time

#23 ·
The HIDs will dazzle on coming traffic, and of course anyone in front of you in their mirrors.

Osram Nightbreakers offer significant improvement over the stock bulbs whilst remaining incandescent and therefore correct for the lamp design.
2013 Move up!|Candy White|Maps&More|Weitec HiCon Coilovers|Fiat 500 Abarth 7*17 Alloys|VW Sideskirts

Hi thanks for that those DRL will fit strait on my Audi A4 S Line Regards Phill

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.