Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a call my up has arrived but cant take it till wednesday so i took a sneak look at it after a while looking for it i found it among 200 cars parked and surprisingly the only one there

·
Registered
172 Posts
Very nice! I've only chosen red for a change as I've had so many silver cars in the past... Roll on Wednesday - I bet you're excited!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
seriously cant wait to drive it i havnt seen a single silver up on the road jus seen white black and red. the showroom had a nice black up with sport pack and sunroof wit red dash n sensors it looked amazin ill take more.pics on weds

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
makes the up look funny next to the other cars! bet you cant wait until weds!?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got it from the dealers today signed up for the fixed price servicing and gap insurance and threw in a £215 photo studio voucher
drive was nice it actually feels like a big car much nippier then my polo tdi. it handles speed bumps nicely

I wasdisappointedthinking ill have a space saver tire but ididn't. all i got was a kit inc air compressor but no issue ill buy a spare tireseparate
Even the dealer said it was the 1st silver up! they had and really liked it!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
looks good! did your dealers really give you a voucher for a photo studio? or did i read that wrong?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanx all for da comments yep i was surprised they gave me a £215 voucher for a photo studio which was totaly random.
ive ordered a spare tire n rim costin me £70 plus mats off ebay for £15.
i also noticed the rear view mirror makes u seem u only have a lil space left to park but when i look back theres plenty of space, i guess im not use to a small car lol

·
Registered
421 Posts
Lovely car, well done and soooooo jealous!!!
Which car mats on ebay did you go for?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts