1,635 Posts
Looks like it just fits on your drive a treat

Looking very nice

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, it took me ages to load that.
Anybody know how to reduce a photo in size, so I can have it as my avatar.
Thanks in advance... Kath

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
You can just choose it I think and it resizes. Otherwise, just use windows paint program to shrink it.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Kath you need to shrink it to the amount of pixels allowed for the avatar on the forum. I can't remember if I used Picasa or Photobucket, but it was one of them

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
looking very nice there, and a good photo too! are you enjoying it?

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Looks great, proof that black centres on the wheels make the car.....enjoy

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Yeah, I like the black centre caps too... Looking forward to getting mine!

·
Registered
727 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everybody for your kind comments. Yeahhh managed to get my avatar to load as well. Can life get any better.....super car......amongst people with same love......and getting computer savvy.
Next!!!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
You may have a lot to answer for...Mrs Privatedoc was about to order a polo but after seeing yours, I think I'm going to have to order an Up Black for her.....2 UP Family! oh dear

as long as we don't end up 7Up !!

·
Registered
619 Posts
A very nice car Kath - enjoy.

Incidentally, my sister took one look at a black High Up and all thought of buying a Polo went out of her head. Undoubtedly, the Up is going to to be one of VWs big sellers with a distinct 'show room' appeal.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Love the seats and wheels.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ohhh imagine that 1 black 1 white on your drive, imagine the photos!!!Go on have 2 UPs , I`m sure that would be a first on here.

Stayed in Ayr a couple of years ago, at the Savoy Park Hotel. Really enjoyed it.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Privatedoc said:
You may have a lot to answer for...Mrs Privatedoc was about to order a polo but after seeing yours, I think I'm going to have to order an Up Black for her.....2 UP Family! oh dear

I did wonder about the Polo order but thought best not to comment!

You'll probably end up making it three when the GT comes out to!

·
Registered
212 Posts
kath1962 said:
Ohhh imagine that 1 black 1 white on your drive, imagine the photos!!!Go on have 2 UPs , I`m sure that would be a first on here.

Privately owned perhaps but b82ry in Latvia has beaten everyone to it (from Head to Head post). One's even his company car, the lucky man!

·
Registered
212 Posts
luckyjimmy said:
Incidentally, my sister took one look at a black High Up and all thought of buying a Polo went out of her head. Undoubtedly, the Up is going to to be one of VWs big sellers with a distinct 'show room' appeal.

I got shot down for saying it would be a future VW classic so I shan't say it again.

·
Registered
432 Posts
@privatedoc: nice one!

Ebony and Ivory, we're together in perfect harmony, side-by-side on my piano keyboard....

Edited by: move up!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts