Up Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after ordering in July, it's finally here!

Really pleased with it, put a few miles on it already. :)

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Very cool!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
looks awesome, love the photo!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So since Friday I have covered just under 400. You can really feel the engine start to loosen up as the miles pile on. The clutch is also biting a lot better as when I first got it, it was a bit wishy washy, but loads better now. Had a bit of a moment on the motorway when a truck kicked up a stone and smacked the windscreen, not chipped but scratched a tad... The air went blue I can tell you! I was way back too... One of those things.

Got a spare set of mats delivered off ebay for £16, pretty good and you don't care if they get filthy! Also dealer phoned me and asked what mats I had in my car... Turns out it got delivered with the premium as I ordered them and then cancelled them as I found out that mats came as standard! :) result!

Getting around 50mpg at the moment, really pleased with that. A huge difference from last car.

If you are thinking of ordering the sound pack... Do it! It sounds great. Cruise control is also a great option if you do motorway miles, very handy in the average speed checks ;)

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Hey, your pic looks amazing!! You mensioned mats come as standard, is that just in the up! Black / white?

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Itzben said:
Hey, your pic looks amazing!! You mensioned mats come as standard, is that just in the up! Black / white?
Thanks very much :). The standard black mats come standard on the black & white editions.When speccing the car I was told I didn't come with mats so I ticked the premium mats option... Then when I looked on the web I found that it came with mats I cancelled the option... Looks like the dealer didn't.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Haha bet he felt a bit gutted when he rang to ask which mats where in place

·
Registered
228 Posts
I agree about the sound pack, great for £100. Also, the fitted front mud flaps are excellent for £55. Really help keep the sills clean but for me personally, the aesthetics of the rear flaps detract from their function. I would like to have them, there just not slick enough looking. ;)

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Itzben said:
Haha bet he felt a bit gutted when he rang to ask which mats where in place
Well I did cancel them, I'm pretty sure £55 is a drop in ocean.. They hung onto the factory mats, I'm thinking if you order the premium you also get the standard too.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
911sse said:
I agree about the sound pack, great for £100. Also, the fitted front mud flaps are excellent for £55. Really help keep the sills clean but for me personally, the aesthetics of the rear flaps detract from their function. I would like to have them, there just not slick enough looking. ;)
Hey, does it not look odd just having front mud flaps?

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
911sse said:
Indeed, a friend of mine is a tech at BMW and he said how good it sounded. Was thinking about the mud flaps, might look at them in the new year.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So a week in... I'm still loving it! ;). Drove to Wales and back this week, cruise control works very well. Getting it ready for winter this weekend with my products ;) anyone else just seem to find an excuse to drive the thing??

Also black only stays black for about 0.3 miles ;) I don't care as it looks stunning when clean!
Edited by: Supermegamonkee

1 - 18 of 18 Posts