Up Owners Club banner

181 - 184 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #181 ·
Been back into EZMODS.CO for some more development work for his website. Ended up with a bonnet decal, some minimal eyebrows, tinted rear lights, finally put the new VW badges on (with a tint of course) and dechromed the front grill strip. Ran out of time after that but will end up doing something with the foglight surrounds eventually.

I am finally working again after Covid hit so once I financially recover there should be more to come with this car.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Following with interest, I changed my Apr stage 1 Tsi to a brand new white 5 Door Gti this week. Great mods and thread. Any issues forseen with engine life, clutch or gearbox? I had no issues in 4 years of hard use in the Tsi, I personally don't expect much to go wrong when I tune this one.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Been back into EZMODS.CO for some more development work for his website. Ended up with a bonnet decal, some minimal eyebrows, tinted rear lights, finally put the new VW badges on (with a tint of course) and dechromed the front grill strip. Ran out of time after that but will end up doing something with the foglight surrounds eventually.

I am finally working again after Covid hit so once I financially recover there should be more to come with this car.

View attachment 6618 View attachment 6619
How did you tint the badges? As this is something I would like to do. Also what are you doing to the foglight surrounds?

181 - 184 of 184 Posts