Up Owners Club banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Where did you get the rather nice Gti logo door lock finishers.
They are certainly a rather nice addition to any Gti, and I've done a search on eBay, to no avail.
I know they can't be seen, but they just look classy, the kind of thing VW may have applied to the car if price was not an issue.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Where did you get the rather nice Gti logo door lock finishers.
They are certainly a rather nice addition to any Gti, and I've done a search on eBay, to no avail.
I know they can't be seen, but they just look classy, the kind of thing VW may have applied to the car if price was not an issue.
I know right! No one but me usually notices them but I really like them!

I got them from a guy on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/CDCVAG/?hc_location=ufi

He posted same day.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
ST X Coilovers fitted, might need to raise the rear up slightly but will see how it all settles. Certainly drives much better. Splitter and diffuser also on. Really pleased.

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
For anyone interested, the suspension, splitter and diffuser added an additional £35 (including their admin fee for the changes) to my premium through VW insurance. total for all the mods so far is around £45 extra over standard and is circa £300 per year now on monthly payments. (43yrs old living in Leatherhead full no claims)

·
Registered
54 Posts
For anyone interested, the suspension, splitter and diffuser added an additional £35 (including their admin fee for the changes) to my premium through VW insurance. total for all the mods so far is around £45 extra over standard and is circa £300 per year now on monthly payments. (43yrs old living in Leatherhead full no claims)
Looks like you have got a great price - who is that through? Does that also cover remap and exhaust?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Looks like you have got a great price - who is that through? Does that also cover remap and exhaust?
Yep thats everything. VW Insurance.

Giving the car a clean today so will hopefully get some decent pics whilst weather is ok

21 - 40 of 68 Posts