Up Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my up a month ago, then my boyfriend loved it that much he went and got himself a brand new SEAT Mii Sport. He loves it!

We both drove aygos before and match again(sort of!!) haha

·
Registered
604 Posts
Love it, are you going to paint one of your garage doors black to match your cars

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Love the comments hehe!
Yeah mines is called Lucy, I tried to think of another name for her as I'm gonna get my private plate put on soon, but Lucy seems to stick!

His is called Ralph I'm sure!

Will get some more pics once we have our nice new bulbs in :)

·
Registered
811 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have a black Mii but its only the SE, kind of wish I waited and went for the sport now it looks v.nice! ' Lucy ' the UP! is very nice too
, I couldnt think of a name for my Mii so my brother took the courtesy of calling it Steve and it stuck!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yes,nice pair
.I've already made my choice and truly love my "White Swan" .Have a look at video section-VW Up!White-Hertz Sound Upgrade.Enjoy the cars

·
Registered
101 Posts
Awesome. The wife and I once had a similar combination - she had a yellow lupo and I had a green arosa - always good. Tempted to get the GT when that is out - that would look sweet on the drive!

·
Registered
187 Posts
They look brill together Im sure youll get lots of years happy motoring out of both of them!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts