Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes a nice surprise,getting my Up within 2 weeks.Offered a Blue Motion said yes.Will post my comments once I've driven it a bit,I also drive a much bigger vehicle that would probably pass the UP withouit noticing.I'll just smile especially when i pass petrol stations!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hi, bet you can't wait!

When you say you were offered a bluemotion does that mean you didn't order that originally? I presume the 60bhp model, although a member on this forum has a 75bhp bluemotion but perhaps this is not for the uk?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hi,That's not a bad little wait, someone else on here walked into a dealer at just the right time and managed to get a cancelled order of another customer and jumped the queue a bit.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its the 60bhp version in exactly the paint and trim I wanted.To me the UP is all about purity of design and practicality and economy. For me the Move up Bluemotion is as far as I want to go cost wise.

The FIAT twinair engine is much better according to reports. Howevever if I had one ,like most of the testers I would cane the arse off it and lose most of the potential economy.The Uo body and interior design is more to my liking than The Fiat 500 or Panda and cheaper - also more than likely much better quality of build and less expensive.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Lucky you I have now been told end of July of beginning of August and originally told when we ordered on the 20th of May that it would be second week of June, we thought that was way too optimistic.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Oh, well done. Congrats on getting your car so soon

At least I'm not saying that through gritted teeth now cos I think I'm only about two weeks away from getting mine, maybe even less if I'm lucky.

Looking forward to see the photos as always and hope you love it. Which colour did you go for BTW?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To Clowesa. It really is a great little car to drive.With neither a + or -ve image.People just like the look of it and say so without asking.I love mine and have had plenty of very good cars.The car has that so right feel a bit like the original Mini so they built a fast one as will VW.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts