Up Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Freya's UP! White by Ashy_87, on Flickr

The dealer let me buy the showroom model, got a good deal with free servicing and alloy wheel insurance. The best bit is that I can pick it up on Saturday (28th). Can't wait!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
JEALOUS! yet another person collecting their lovely up having only decided to get one notlong ago!

enjoy your new baby soon as you get her, take it theyll be taking off all the adds before giving it to you?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, as it's in the showroom they need it on for advertising but on Saturday when I pick it up all stickers will be gone and she will have been valeted.. I'm taking her home, cleaning her and sticking on a coat of wax though
xEdited by: FreyaMx

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
brilliant stuff¬!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How long do you both have to wait?

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
well i dont even have a build week yet, ordered a month ago, they estimated june ish time.... *sigh*... i must be patient!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Deep breath Willowaz, will be here soon....

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I did, how did you know that?... Or was it obvious ha?

Oh, I've just seen that your from Colne!!Edited by: FreyaMx

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm so annoyed, I've just been told I can't have the car till Monday! I know it's only 2days but I've made plans and I'm really disappointed :-(!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They have said that because is the demo model they have to have one in to begin with. The manager then said even if they didn't have one by the end of the month I could definitely have it on monday. The salesman originally told me that I could have it Saturday but he's now saying I can't because they have to have it in? I'm a bit confused, I feel like I'm being given ridiculous excuses to be honest...

·
Registered
213 Posts
My dealer had 2 UPs , a take up in black and a move up in silver, i wanted the black take up but was told i would have to order one as they have to have both in the showroom for test drives etc

1 - 16 of 16 Posts