Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up being collected on Friday tghis week.Dealer sent me two photographs - one of the interior - and the other just to tease.....

Edited by: ospreywatcher

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry pardon. Mouse has the jitters . . . . . .
One stands both corrected and rebuked
Edited by: ospreywatcher

·
Registered
31 Posts
Let's hope that there was no dirt or stone on the car or inside the cover - if the dirt is dragged over the bodywork then it could leave ever-so-slight scratches or drag marks.... This is why it's bad to cover cars, but I think it's mainly a problem when there is wind around, so perhaps it's not so bad inside a "clean" dealership. I wouldn't risk it though.

Edited by: smargh

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Well I'd of loved mine to of been wrapped up!! Instead of being outside in the cold and rain haha did you have a peek under the cover??

My bad the pics was sent to you!! Edited by: Itzben

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Itzben - photograph was sent by my dealer. I get it on Friday 1st November. And then it will face its first frosty nights on Monday and Tuesday when we expect to be sub-zero. Dealer did send a picture of the interior which looks lovely - but maybe hard to keep spotlessly clean.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I bet tomorrow night will be a long one! I felt like a child again on Christmas Eve the eve before picking mine up lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts