Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok time to show my ecoUp! highUp. It's a BlueMotion technology 68 bhp version, CNG powered.
It's a high up with all the optionals available here in Italy (drive pack, safety pack, leatherette seats, sunroof), plus "upsilon" wheels and original door sills. The car arrived with the new Garmin M+M unit. Already changed the front indicator bulbs with the Philips silvervision

The car is expensive, being only a Up, but I prefer small and lightweight cars over bigger ones, and CNG is cheap here in Italy

Edited by: franzbrandi

·
Registered
23 Posts
Good choice on the seats, I have the same! Only thing is they're a bugger in the heat, you can look forward to a burning bum if you've left your UP! in the sun haha

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
xadina said:
Good choice on the seats, I have the same! Only thing is
they're a bugger in the heat, you can look forward to a burning bum if
you've left your UP! in the sun haha
you can only imagine how can they get here with the italian sun. In a black car, moreover! That wasn't a clever choice, but I loved the black look. Lucky thing I don't suffer heat so much

Edited by: franzbrandi

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
eightbits said:
NICE! Those tinted rear windows, are they ordered with the car or after sales? Yours are much more black than mine I think.
they are the original windows that come with the high version. I think they look very black in the photos, darker than in reality, so probably they're are the same of yours

·
Registered
23 Posts
I can imagine! Amazing choice though, I wasn't keen on 5 doors but yours has definitely changed my mind. It looks very sleek!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
philips spoton ultra lamp

I preferred this position because it's high over the boot, so it illuminates almost all of it. Moreover, you can't see it because hidden by the parcel shelf. So it doesn't dazzle.

Obviously I glued a velcro strip to the lamp, to easily remove it

Since it's fixed with velcro, so not perfectly motionless, the question is: will it turn on at every pothole? Hope not. I have to verify it.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Out of interest they make Phaetons in my home city at the glass car factory anybody can go in and look at them being made and have a dring and a meal in the restraunt ,all parts and finished cars are transported by special trams.
Under the skin the Phaeton is the same as the coupe Bently or visa versaEdited by: collos25

1 - 9 of 9 Posts