Up Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am collecting my new Up Move Up 5 door black with maps and more on Wednesday next week. I am very excited it will be the first new car I have had in 10 years.
Previously I had Beryl Berlingo !
Suggestions please for a name for my new UP

·
Registered
198 Posts
Actually home theater fan, it might be said. I call my up 'Enterprise' - it somewhat matches the color, fires a laser, has lots of blinking lights... actually communicates with satellites in space...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How about calling it Sooty ? After Sooty and Sweep ! Showing my age now LOL
Sooty might be ok coz its black

·
Registered
16 Posts
I heard someone call their up tic tac, it's smaller than a polo but just as cool! I like that one,
I'm thinking of a name for mine aswell get it on Saturday!! XEdited by: Amypollard

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I suddenly thought of Frodo or Gandalf from Lord of the Rings. Frodo is little like an UP and Gandulf is wise, like the decision to buy an up. Only problem is that all my previous cars have been girls and I can't imagine calling this one a boy

·
Registered
179 Posts
Never easy giving cars names. My last was a Nissan Juke so she got called Daisy (are you young enough to remember the Dukes of Hazzard?). I think my new Up's a Daisy too!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hi Saps, clearly as the Up!s are in a class of their own and far superior to other city cars...how about calling her "Itty" - as in Up!itty
??

or if you wanna be more conventional as she is Black ... Cilla or Heather sounds right
but mind you Sooty sounds good too :)
Ive named ours Becky ... even th we aint met her yet, 2 weeks or so to go!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Had to go for Becky cos you already ninja'd Betty on the other naming post :( - unless of course you have named her summat else??? - was toying with Black Belly after the original song writer's name( Huddie Lead Belly Ledbetter ) but the wife wasnt impressed lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts