Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have charged the unit downloaded software to windows pc, compleated backup but i can't do anything else all it says is:your divice is not supported

what am i doing wrong?

please help

·
Registered
41 Posts
With my old (3 years) Navigon 8110 it happens almost every time when i have tried to update the maps... But finally was all right.
Thay HAVE TO fix that problem, becouse it's a big shame for them

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cant actually do anything with the M+M unit unconected it from pc screen lit up and it is saying
"Connect your navigation divice to your brand new car and switch the ingition on."
I have tried that and nothing, still displaying same message and i can't switch it off

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
it could be an issue like when you take a USB key out without "ejecting" it from the computer, it them plays up... so maybe it needs disconnecting differently?

·
Registered
727 Posts
spud said:
cant actually do anything with the M+M unit unconected it from pc screen lit up and it is saying
"Connect your navigation divice to your brand new car and switch the ingition on."
I have tried that and nothing, still displaying same message and i can't switch it off
Maybe this page helps:http://www.navigon.com/portal/int/kundenservice/faq.html?id=19528330&content_identifier=faq&page=1

Have you downloaded the manual yet? Here it is in pdf:http://www.navigon.com/portal/common/Download/Manual/PNA/MapsMore/maps_x_more_UK.pdf

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
done safe removal of usb device,
I have Manual and nothing to help on navigon website

I don't think it is after using Fresh because it did not work at all

·
Registered
54 Posts
Spud,
Maps and more is finding out what make of car you have as its got vw or skoda or kia front end, it wants to make sure to start up with the appropriate welcome pageand also get your car details. Are you sure you fitted it into the dash firmly as that has been an issue on some threads... it cilcks into place. After mine did the same and paired with my up its been great.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tried it 3 time to pair with car so i dont think i got that bit wrong
Mylovely dealer has swaped it for one that had just come in for their demo (box still sealed) and it worked 1st time.

so i think the other one or maybe even the stand that comes with it was faulty, guess i will never know

Thats me happy :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts