Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Does the navigon maps just have uk installed or europe aswell?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The downloads are available as Europe wide or as individual countries, they are very large files so it maybe best to just select the maps needed, it just took about an hour to download and install UK and Isle of Man at 256kb download speed.......

·
Registered
113 Posts
Just done mine, took around 80 mins for the whole of Europe. Hope it has the new A46 on it, use it a lot and Im apparently driving on grass most of the time

·
Registered
198 Posts
late02 said:
Still missing the street I've been living on for the last 12 years.
I've stumbled upon a screen to report missing streets and other errors in M&M once. Can't find it anymore.
It worked in a weird way though: there were options to pick the type of error like "wrong street name" or "wrong speed limit", but no way to actually enter what is wrong and where and what would be correct entry. I've tried to enter one correction anyway, just for a test, and it said it will ask for my confirmation to send it next time after connecting M&M to the PC. And nothing happened, neither PC app nor M&M prompted me about anything. Weird... I wonder if anybody else had better success with it?

·
Registered
532 Posts
don't worry about the bits you know, it's a thankless task trying to help out. Within a mile or so of my house there is a stupid bit that has resulted in a damaged car, another diversion which is madness and at least two junctions wheere the priorities are wrong.

The moral of the tale is use all sat nav advice with a huge pinch of salt.

·
Registered
237 Posts
ducatikid said:
The moral of the tale is use all sat nav advice with a huge pinch of salt.
And use the right map on your own smart phone instead of a "built in" device that you have to take with you all the time you get out of the car.

Edited by: uphu

1 - 8 of 8 Posts