Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone advise me as to charging the Navigon Fresh, does it have to be charged on the Car or can I charge via computer, or could I use my Apple iPhone charger, hope that makes sense!

·
Registered
123 Posts
it can charge via computer and USB. Does the iphone charger fit?? I have a USB plug which i can attach to mains i can charge it that way. (i tend to just stick to charging whilst driving though)

·
Registered
727 Posts
Broncho said:
Can anyone advise me as to charging the Navigon Fresh, does it have to be charged on the Car or can I charge via computer, or could I use my Apple iPhone charger, hope that makes sense!
NAVIGON Fresh is a computer application which can be installed on your computer, it can be used to update software and maps on your NAVIGON Maps & More satellite navigation device. Now if you were asking about recharging your NAVIGON satellite navigation device then the answer to your question would be "D", all of the above.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello Kisryr
Yes, thanks for your info, had it plugged into the computer recently to see if there was any updates but never noticed if it was charging or not so will check it out, i don't use the Up Black very often so the sat nav soon runs down when I'm playing with it, must say having downsized from a Golf TDI Im more than happy with the purchase, especially the inexpensive tax and insurance, thanks again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts