Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got some great used classic alloys off eBay. Had some really chunky stripes made up. Might get some graphics made up for the doors next...How to ruin a perfectly good car.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I just really like the classics. I think they suit the UP and indeed other VWs brilliantly.

Am I right in thinking you've got a light blue UP as well (could be my eyesight)? Smashing ride, sir.

May I ask what price or thereabouts you go the classics for?

Edited by: Fidel_Castronaut

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Aye. It's a light blue one. I find the white ones look a bit yellow. Bought the car used too for a real bargain. I absolutely love this thing. 999cc of pure fun. I'll post a pic of my dashboard art later. Got the classics with tyres for £250. Had to pay £50 for pallet delivery though. They came off a Scirocco that was breaking. I've been looking for a set for a while!Edited by: Draxxmenvone

·
Registered
540 Posts
That's a good find. I'm constantly perusing ebay at the moment for cheap deals and alloys are on the list. Love the classics the most but still fond of the spokes I've got on my High UP!.

Anyway, your car looks nice. Not too many light blues around and I've never seen one with stripes or classics so I guess yours is truly unique :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Didn't like the stripes that were available from VW. I think the fat stripes look much better! I'll post more pics when I get the door grax made up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts