comfort drive package
panoramic sunroof
maps + more
5 door
white
opticoat paint protection
darkest legal tint
currently 300km's
very rare spec over here and pretty hard to come by.

plans for the car
on order are some kw variant 1's
yellow fog light tint.
glass de-wiper grommet
some merc, audi or Porsche wheels

a little about me
im 22, originally from London
used to own a lupo sport on coilovers and audi a3 pepperpots.
big into the car scene back home in London and used to visit a fair few shows.
been here just over a year now and loving the rarity of vw's.
loving the fact that mk1,s and campervans are in such good condition.

so if anyone is visiting Australia or are from Australia would be great to say hi! the up down under is very quiete rare as it hasn't taken off! there is 1 that I know of in the whole country on coilovers.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hey, congrats on the car! It's such a fun car!! Where abouts in oz are you? And what do you do over there? I only ask because my girlfriend and I really want to go over there!!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Be good to see some pics if you do the new wheels. That sounds excellent!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, nice.. Im also in Australia. I'm in Sydney city and just purchased an up. I have not seen anyone else with one here yet. It's just been awesome so far in and around the city.. It's very nippy!

I wanted to get the sunroof but in Australia apparently you have to go all out and pay for all the extras to get that package. So just went for the white five door with Maps + More.

·
Registered
26 Posts
G'day. I'm on the Gold Coast and bought my up in February when they were heavily discounting 2012 models. Mine has no options at all. I have now done 25000 kilometres and greatly love driving the up. The up is very rare in Australia as most people drive autos and only the manual is available here. VW have also been inconsistent with the price, sometimes offering the cars as low as $12990 drive away, and other times not advertising the car at all. I am concerned the up will not be available at all in Australia soon given the slow sales.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just purchased a red up second hand with 112000km on the clock. Very nippy for 1ltr 3 cylinder car. Has all the whizzbang attachments except no owners manual of service books. Dealer as useless as **** on a bull.
I am located in the central west of New South Wales at a place called Molong. Bought this car as I have started in my second childhood, so far so good!
Still navigating this website can't locate any recent posts. Will keep looking and hope to make further contacts soon.
Regards to all uppers'

1 - 8 of 8 Posts