Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

I`m the newest Newbie here and just ordered an "Cheer UP" model with 60 hp in red.
I have to say, that usually the car is not for me. My mum will drive it, I had to manage the order process and had to give the advices wich model, which extras an what so ever. So she (or we) decide to order the new special model cheer up with the tiny engine and the nice anthrazit spoke rims. The new family member will come with the high up/black up interior, leather steering wheel, a/c, sound pack plus and the winter package, including heated seats.

We are looking forward to pick it up at the autostadt at the end of april or the beginning of may.

After the order I discussed with my wife a further order of an black up for ourselves, love that small tiny volkswagen. A beautyful and practical car. But this is not that urgent.

For bridging the time I will watch the beautyful pics in the gallery.

Greetings vom the deepest south of germany

Nordisc

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
So the cheer up obviously is going to production! That's interesting!
I look forward to seeing pictures of it when it arrives!
Hope you enjoy it :)

·
Registered
811 Posts
Hi there. You must be the first member with a Cheer Up so I will also be very interested to see it - please don't forget the pictures!

Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your Up.

·
Registered
187 Posts
yes post pics of the cheer up ive seen it on a website and it looks really smart - cant wait to see what yours looks like when you get it!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks @ll for the warm and friendly welcome.

The Cheer Up was a great choice indeed. It combines elements from the High Up and the Black Up / White Up. I have never seen the new seat design before, can't wait to pick it up. And even this car is not for me, I love to configure all the options and test it intensively.

Of course I will post some pics when we picked it up. Edited by: Nordisc

1 - 6 of 6 Posts