Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,Yesterday ireceivedmy amazing Skoda Citigo 75hp Elegance ASG.
I drove it yesterday for 305km and really happy with mypurchase.
I noticed in all mypreviouscar that had ESP (I think it's called ESC in VAG) that they have a On/Off button for this feature. i can't find this in myCitigoand i know it has ESP.
Does there should be a button for this?

·
Registered
467 Posts
As I know for Up! ESP is not a standard item and You can get it only in package together with city emergency brake.

·
Registered
532 Posts
is that three door go faster stripes on a four door?

·
Registered
45 Posts
The city brake and ESP is standard equipment in Denmark.. The city brake works, a co-worker of mine can confirm it
and the ESP button is located rigth in front of the gear stick
(seen on a Seat Mii, but I guess it has the same placement in the Go / UP!)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My citigo DOES NOT have the Citysafe as the first shipment came to Israel without it so they sold this cars with a Discount. ESP is standard in all cars sold in Israel After 2010 so it must have the ESP option. can't find any button for this :(

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well the button says ESP off, on the Mii at our parking lot.. I personally don't think that it turns off the city brake function.. But I bet the manual for the car will tell it all in details :)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Anything higher than a take up has ESP. There is no button though, it is on all the time. My high up has got ESP but no button.

·
Registered
587 Posts
ESP being standard depends on the country it is being imported to. In the UK it is standard on Move Up! and above and is not switchable. As said above only the city braking feature has a switch.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Itzben said:
Has anyone got that city breaking thing?

My car has sooper stop. The dealer demoed it by driving at a cardboard box. It worked! I couldn't do it, the instinct to hit the brake was too much.

Park your car in the middle of Stockport road next wednesday and I'll demo it for you.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
ducatikid said:
Itzben said:
Has anyone got that city breaking thing?

My car has sooper stop. The dealer demoed it by driving at a cardboard box. It worked! I couldn't do it, the instinct to hit the brake was too much.

Park your car in the middle of Stockport road next wednesday and I'll demo it for you.
Aye alreet lol we could do a video for you tube haha

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Just next to or under the front fog lights are little holes/ dots (not looked up close to see what they are) well what are they lol is it the sensor for sooper stopper?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I think they are adjustment holes for the fog lights. I guess they stick a tool in and twist to go up or down..

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I didnt know if they where for that corner light function thing you know when you turn right the right 1 comes on and same with the left one, but I don't know if our ups, miis and citigos have that function

·
Registered
705 Posts
They don't. It's an extra-cost option on the Polo.

Nick

1 - 20 of 26 Posts