Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got myself an up gti (from a move up) looking to make it special, any ideas on what I should do without voiding the warranty?
Thanks!
Fee

·
Registered
37 Posts
Dynamic indicators - From here

Decals on steering wheel and front & back GTI logo - From here

GTI side badge decal - From here

GTI key cover - From here

GTI dust caps - From here

Mudflaps, but will need small modification/trim to fit over the side skirt. They are available from TPS, part numbers are Front - 1S0 075 111 . Rear - 1S0 075 101A.

If I think of anything else I will update. If you join one of the facebook owners clubs there will be many other ideas from others Here .

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow thank you, I had a quick look at the links... I’ll defo be buying some of the bits soon! I’ve been thinking about a splitter and side skirts but I can’t seem to find many online. Could you guide me in the right direction? :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Wow thank you, I had a quick look at the links... I’ll defo be buying some of the bits soon! I’ve been thinking about a splitter and side skirts but I can’t seem to find many online. Could you guide me in the right direction? :)
Yes this is the one you want. Ive actually got one ready to be fitted. Just waiting for the weather to get better. Here is an image of one fitted which can be purchased HERE . As for side skirts they come fitted from factory as standard on GTIs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts