Up Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

it’s taken a while, after first seeing the Up! some two years ago to buying a Black car today when we were originally looking for a white model.

I’ve seen that there are a few selocers on here with Ups now.

Ive already got the usually light upgrades planned, oh and the badge stickers.

cheers,

Simon.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Tom, yes there does seem to be a few of us adding, although my Elise went a few years ago now and the Up! is now our only car. I think another selocer and evo forum member Matt has a silver one and is on here.

·
Registered
129 Posts
If Matt is Mole then yes he has one. Also a couple of the European Elise owners run both as I got some early advice off them on bulbs and tyres.

I bought my Gti off a post on Seloc as it happens. Lightening (here and there) advertised it at just the right time when I was looking - was absolutely perfect timing and saved me against dealer pricing and saved him against a trade in offering.

I have been restoring my Elise for the last two years, money allowing it should be finished in the spring. Can't wait to drive it again after 7 years off the road.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Only just seen this - I’m not Matt, but am indeed a fellow Selocer! 👍🏻

A belated welcome to the Up! GTi experience. It’s a good buzz. Not a Lotus buzz, but an equally good buzz that comes from foot-to-the-floor motoring.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts