Up Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after months of waiting and repeated delays I’ve cancelled my mii electric order and bought an in stock 5 door white gti not the exact spec I wanted but I didn’t want any more waiting

ideally I’d have liked the black roof so will look into getting it wrapped possibly

cant wait should get it next week was going to buy used but the 0% on new meant it made a bit better sense

I’ll post pics once I have it :)

·
Registered
692 Posts
Welcome, and good choice. The vast majority on here are delighted with our GTi's, and I've had mine just over a year and it's been faultless, (11000 miles).
Mine is white / black roof and I think the roof makes it look all the better.
Look forward to seeing the pics !

·
Registered
388 Posts
+1, welcome on board, interesting choice to ditch the electric, step away from the dark side and come back to the light (HaHa!) GTi is great, obviously based on the famous trail blazing Tsi...............I'll get me coat 😲🤦‍♂️😁
ENJOY

·
Registered
42 Posts
Good choice. Lets see,UP GTI at least 300 miles on a full tank. Electric 100 miles if your lucky. UP GTI 5 minutes. to fill with fuel. Electric 8 hours.
The Black roof is nice.I thought it was a glass roof at first.It looks like glass.

·
Registered
262 Posts
0% on new?

Is that your finance rate on PCP? , because that's amazing. The rest of the VW range was 4.8% at Gti launch, with the GTi only available at 6.5%

·
Registered
981 Posts
0% on new?

Is that your finance rate on PCP? , because that's amazing. The rest of the VW range was 4.8% at Gti launch, with the GTi only available at 6.5%
Yep, Solutions PCP is 0% APR at the moment on the GTI.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Well done ! Just like mine. Enjoy!

·
Registered
262 Posts
There's a few more photons on the second pic. They landed in between shutter clicks.
Or did they?

Lovely car, paint those rear drums black, it takes about 30 mins! :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
There's a few more photons on the second pic. They landed in between shutter clicks.
Or did they?

Lovely car, paint those rear drums black, it takes about 30 mins! :)
Or paint them red to match the brake calliper?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts